I think it’s safe to say that we need a change. From essential workers not getting the pay they deserve. Or the fact that we have proved to everyone that we can get the same amount of work done in the office at home.
if you compliment a dude’s shirt, you better mean it, because that’s the only shirt he’ll wear out for the next five years.
— Mac McCann (@MacMcCannTX) April 13, 2020
MICHELANGELO: Hey, I finished the painting.
POPE: I don’t see… where?
MICHELANGELO: Look up, bitch.
POPE: Come on, man, that—you know it was supposed to go on the wall. Just… why?
MICHELANGELO: *Takes drag off cigarette* Fuck you, that’s why.
— MehGyver (@TheAndrewNadeau) April 14, 2020
My new monthly budget
Nights out £0
Self care £0
— Roo (@roohudson) April 13, 2020
Growing up bilingual I now realize that I’m not the greatest at either languages so basically I don’t know how to speak
— gyoon (@jiyoonamy) April 12, 2020
— Usain St. Leo Bolt (@usainbolt) April 13, 2020
short girls wearing docs clomping around like shetland ponies
— 🍄 (@lovelapsed) April 13, 2020
friendship is just giving each other the same advice back and forth and no one taking it
— gaychel (@lameravioli) April 13, 2020
Coronavirus has revealed that 40% of us can work from home without the world falling apart, and the other 60% should honestly be getting paid a lot more.
— Chad Loder (@chadloder) April 12, 2020
My daughter just punched me so hard in the balls and won't apologise. She just said "Well I dunno", and walked off. Quarantine is going awesome.
— Taika Waititi (@TaikaWaititi) April 12, 2020
It’s 5$ but for you , 4.95$ my friend . https://t.co/x4zDf0MRMY
— Paul Lopez (@Sauvepablo_) April 13, 2020