Guys, we should start thinking about how to pass this wonderful time of quarantine. We have a few suggestions.
1. Talking to the husband/wife again. He/She seems to be quite nice.
2. Spending more time with the kids and noticing that they may have outgrown the mum-dad-I-love-you-so-much-age after all.
3. Build mini-golf courses from the hoarded toilet paper and play apartment mini-golf with table tennis balls and wooden spoons.
4. Simply learn something new and take a Twerk dance course online. Funny and embarrassed looks of the children guaranteed!
If all this isn’t something for you, we still have The Daily for you! Have fun!
Corona is a timely reminder of how obscene the wealth of the royal family is.
The queen is moving to Windsor Castle because of the virus and leaving Buckingham Palace empty.
A ‘house’ with 775 rooms.
People are sleeping on the streets.
— Bri (@Xhakaed) March 17, 2020
Just had a great conversation with my cat. We discussed the following:
1. Is he a little baby
2. He is in fact a little baby
3. The fact that he’s very cute
4. The origin of how he got to be so cute
5. Why he is so little
6. Details as to how he’s a good boy
— Michael, Quarantine Edition 🌶 (@Home_Halfway) March 13, 2020
just asked someone if they are “having a good pandemic”
— your own personal jesus (@Kappa_Kappa) March 16, 2020
If your job is so "essential" that you can't get off for a killer global pandemic, you deserve $15 an hour and a union.
— love one another (@girlziplocked) March 18, 2020
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the sweetest lil fox sleeping on a tree stump in my parent’s backyard 🥺🥺 pic.twitter.com/nDlHrgdmfH
— Sara Ryan (@SaraReneeRyan) March 17, 2020
I’m in the airport eating a banana while this lil white baby runnin around. He comes up to me and starts pointing at my banana. I look at this nigga momma and she say “Go ahead, it’s okay. He can have some” .. ma’am if you don’t come get your snotty nose ass baby from out my face
— Ash (@RicoTho_) March 18, 2020
Day 1 of quarantine: I’m going to take this as an opportunity to improve my health
Day 2 of quarantine: Due to personal reasons, I am eating a lasagna in my shower
— Roxi Horror 💀🌸 (@roxiqt) March 18, 2020
Half of us are gonna come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks and the other half is gonna come out with a drinking problem. There is no in between
— Mat (@matchu_chutrain) March 19, 2020
Dolphins are returning to the coast of Italy now that cruise ships and other human activity have halted pic.twitter.com/jRSaLmalN9
— Chris Robison | 👨🏻💻.eth (@CBobRobison) March 17, 2020
Side effect of quarantine is it's really hard to end phone calls. Twice today I almost said "okay I have to run" before realizing there is nowhere to run to
— Jeff Kasanoff (@JeffKasanoff) March 18, 2020